Tv Shows I watched Last Week

Last week, as I prepared for the world to end, I decided that it would be a great idea if I watched a lot of shows before I exit earth. Sadly, the world didn’t end (duh!) and also only watched three shows which from the title I think you expected more.

Handmaid’s Tale Season 1 – Hulu

First of all, this show won big on the Emmy’s and congratulations to everyone involved. Second, this was my second time watching the show because at first I had not paid attention to it that much. Something that I regretted doing. Anyway, this is a good show. Heck one of the best shows of the year (after This Is Us  and Big Little Lies) I had started the book but didn’t finish it because of my phone problems. If you have time please watch this show.

American Gods – Starz

Another show that took me two viewings in order for me to understand the plot but unlike Handmaid’s, I was fully paying attention to this one. The show is about gods, Shadow Moon, Wednesday, Laura and did I mention gods. Even now I still don’t understand what I watched. But one thing that I can tell you for sure is that it has an amazing cinematography and visuals. One of the best that I have ever seen in a TV show.

Narcos Season 3 – Netflix

The previous seasons was about the rise and fall of Pablo Escobar and this season picks up with where it stopped. This time, the DEA is after the Cali cartel. You do not have to have seen the previous two seasons in order to watch. Also if you are a Sense8 fan, Lito is also in there.

 

So that is what I watched in the past one week. If you have any show that you feel like I need to see, comment down below.