THE WORLD ENDS TODAY

Hi Guys, I am back again. I have been away because I have been feeling blue lately and that is why I haven’t posted anything and not even updated this month’s playlist.


So today is the day The World supposedly is ending. I am sure that is just some conspiracy by the government to stop me from buying and using the iPhone X and also stopping me from seeing Kylie’s baby. Whether it is true or not, here are just some of the things that I think that you need to do before the world ends:


Stirring beef and unnecessary drama with your contacts because the world ends today.


Or, stirring panic by sending a text that looks like this I KNOW WHAT YOU DID YOU FUCK. NOW EVERYONE KNOWS. GO TO HELL. After this, your turn off your phone for the whole day and wait to see them in hell.


Deleting your browser’s history.


Or if you are in a far way better mood, you can upload your browsers’ histories for the whole world to see.


Leak them nudes.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’ฆ


Streak around town.


Track your former teacher down and give them your piece of mind.


Expose everyone’s secrets because what is there to be lost since the world is coming to an end anyway.


Do something your parents have told you not to do and do this, wait for it, in front of them.


End a relationship before you even start one.


Subscribe to some site that distributes Adult Magazines.

 

Note:

Dewitts Bryan will not be responsible or liable for what happens to you when you do any of the things that I have written above.  Thanks.