#ThankYouSkamFor

Skam, my favorite show is offically over. And I more of grateful than hateful because it was just not like any show it was more of a show. I do not know why but I feel like June is a cursed month for TV shows since Sense8 another fave of mine was cancelled. Just for the record, skam was not cancelled.

so here are my reasons of being thankful for the show:
•The show was realistic. It had teens playing teens playing out teen issues in ways you dont get a lot in other tv shows.

•Beause of it being a teen show it focused on teen life and so parental appearances was kept to a minimal. To many this seemed to be comical but actually the show's creator wanted it that way so that it can show that teens can solve their problems amongst themselves.

• The show showed me different perspectives on many different things and because of this I have stopped looking at things with one perspective.

• On teenage issues, it shed light to a lot of them of which some were far away from my world. It made me socially conscious and woke af.

• Thank You Skam for the characters and their friendships. The friendships in this show are dynamic and inspiring by being a model of what true friendships should be and feel like.

•The show has killer music. Sometimes music can be used to describe a scene.

•Lastly, thanks to Skam I now know a bit of Norwegian. I mean Fredag is my fave day of the week and nei, that is not a joke. I guess this is why Norwegians are the happiest people on earth.

It is what it is and now that Skam is over and its American version is in works I just hope that it will live up to the legacy that this show made.