April Highlights

1. Made 26 posts in April
This month I have done the most that I have ever done. I have written everyday apart from the days that I was unwell. 

2. Went for 3 auditions
Booking gigs is hard. That is if you do not know what they want or you just have a vague idea. As of now, I have not made through with any of the three. 













3. Books I read
Books yess!! I have read a few books this month. I reread Connor Franta's A Work in Progress. New books to add to your shelves,whether it is virtual or physical , is E.Lockhart's We Are Liars and Becky Albertalli's Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda which by the way the filming is already done and the film.

4. Wrote 3 poems.
I put my poetry skills to good use and wrote about being sad.


5.Excited by Halsey's new album
HALSEY HALSEY HALSEY!!! She has a new album due to be released on June 2 just one month away two days after my birthday.
She just released the tracklist on twitter


6.Songs I listened to
You can find the songs I listened to this month's playlist🎶

7. Caught up on my new year's resolution
I did an update on my new year's resolution and frankly, I am better off than my 2016 me.

8.I am past the 100thpost.