I MET H AGAIN!!!

I just reread the title and it sounds like I did meth. Nope! I don't drugs!



Yesterday I kinda stepped out of my bedroom and took a walk outside. I ended up at a place which for the meantime will remain disclosed. Don't worry I will reveal the deets in future. I ended up almost 40km away from home.😂😂😂😂

That explains the pictures I put up yesterday cause I was deadass tired. I met H who I had mentioned in an earlier post and now I know her name. HAAA!!! Take that mind for easily forgetting people's names.

And we are now no longer strangers. We are even past the level of acquintances. Not so bad for an introvert-who-has-anxiety-and-hides-behind-his-keyboard. 

We talked about a lot of things like for a long time. We talk about being new at adulting and how being broke has made us tough, how I shaved my mustache and cut my lip and many other stuff that I would not tell anyone on a second encounter. Somehow, we are similar in many ways!!!

I am so glad I met her :)
Here is a pic of quenching my thirst!😜😜