D.E.W.I.T.T.S.

🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹: : : : : :


D - I am a dreamer. "True, i talk of dreams because they are the children of an idle mind"-Romeo and Julliet, William Shakespeare

E - I have a thing for experminating. I am very experimental. I kinda think that me being born was experimental. My parents were like let us see if we can get a boy this time round but oops they got a ducking legend. I love trying out new things that the world has to offer just because.

W - I am what people call weird. If I was to have a penny for every time someone called me weird I would be Bill freaking Gates! I have had a hard time fitting in in new enviroments. I am expected to be like everyone else and at the same time they expect me to be myself so...But weird is just another way of saying unique. So heck yeah I am weird.

I - Infinite. Label-less. Limitless. I mean people will try to put me in a box by giving me a label and boom! I am out of the box because I cannot be boxed in like a new born chick and so is every human being. 

T - This is a blessing and a curse. I am thoughtful. My needs most of the time never come first and so sometimes I am left unsatisfied with the outcome. 

T - Trendspotting is something I am really really good at. I can spot a trend from an image away.

Someone:Ummm Dewitts whats trending right now? 
Me:Anything that has unicorns in it. 

S - for snake just kidding I am subtle. The opposite of being obvious. I mean people think they know me like they read me like a picture book and before they know it they find a detail that they had not seen before. And then they become confused because they had formed a different opinion from an impression they got. Just like everyone else on earth, I am worth more than a first glance!❤️