History of my Facebook Names

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!

 

I just woke up today for the first time and realized that it was 2017. That’s very weird. I know right. For my first blog post of 2017 I want to pay homage to all those times that I have tragically named myself when I thought it would make e cool. After reading this, it will make you want to congratulate your parents for giving you decent names (Sorry Dick!)Even though I wanted to be called Greg or something like Carl.

 

BRIAN ONDITI

That was my first Facebook name as well as my birth name. I made my Facebook account in 2010. Correction, my firstFacebook account was made in 2010 by my sister and that explains why Brian has an instead of a y. At this age the only social account that I had was from this site calledMocospace.com which I don’t believe any of you have ever heard of it. It was a very unique space where people would get medals for doing literally anything. Like an award for having 10 friends, an award for logging in daily for a whole weeks and so on. My best friend back then is the one who introduced me to that site. Looking back I just realized what a good time it was back then. The last time I was on mocospace was in 2013 and I am heading back over there as soon as I post this.

 

BRYAN DEWITTS

Changed it to my actual name because I wanted people to find me when they search my name.  What follows next is a list of names that I cringe every time someone reminds me.

 

NAISMA DEWITTS

I had this phase where I would start my own corporation and it would be called Naisma. All my notebooks had a watermark at the inside of the front cover with the words “All Right Reserved. Naisma Company.”

 

BREAN DEWEETTS

Teacher would friend the students just to stalk them and embarrass them at the school parade (what you refer to as a pep rally) Yes, my teachers were that petty. And changing my name would make them not find me.

 

BYRAN DEIWTTS

No I am not dyslexic but this is because I was one of the unlucky students who were being stalked and by changing my name into this it would make me less conspicuous. And it was at this period I discovered the BLOCK button

 

PRINCE DEWITTS

Because my best friend was called Prince Lexy and I was like why not change.

 

DEWITTS DWIGHT HAWKINS

I saw a Deitrick Haddon movie where he was acting as Dwight Hawkins and I was very inspired. This was the time when everyone was spiritual because they are in the final year of primary school and this was a Christian movie.

 

DEITRICK JONNIE PRINCE JUNIOR

Please laugh at this I really don’t care. This was in 2012 when I was a freshman in high school and I was still carrying out my religious persona. I really can’t remember where Jonnie, Prince or Junior came from.

 

DEW ITTS

My favorite name and the last name of my first account.

 

*SECOND ACCOUNT*

 

DEWITTS BRYAN

As a way of starting afresh I was like why not go by my name.

 

DEW RYAN

As a way of restarting afresh I was like why not go by acondensed version of my real name.

 

DEWITTS BRYAN ONDITI

As a way of starting the years (2013) afresh why not go by myactual real name. This has been the long time I have gone without changing my name. *throws a party* and it was from this time when I my fascination of Facebook grew out and it started to ‘bore’ me.

 

 

So I hope you guys have enjoyed this. Thanks for reading this and any of my previous posts and don’t forget to share.

 

So how was my new year’s crossover, well mine was spent in bed binge watching the second season of Scream Queens before being interrupted by crackling of fireworks from my rich neighbor’s house and that was it. So I will see you anytime soon possibly this week. Adios!!