2017 vibes

My year began not with a fizzle but with a bang but as far as everything is this is going to be a good year. 2016 set the standards so low that whatever I will do this year I will somehow be better off.


My 2017 vibes are mainly inspired by the 90s grunge, the indie and alternative lifestyle and also anything thathas good aesthetics. 

90's grunge from the pictures that I have seen is mainly wearing of dark clothes, overside tees that are tucked in, boots and fingers covered in rings. That is the general direction I want to take in terms of fashion.


Aside from fashion, I want to blog and vlog more and also draw more. 2016 I kinda drew like a lot but in 2017 I want to draw a looooooooot.  



And I also hope that in 2017 they will produce a lot of films/tv shoss that are set in the previous centuries or early 00's. Last year, I like The Get Down, the highly rated Stranger Things and also Haters Back Off.


Despite having a strong plot, Stranger things had amazing aesthetics.

The Get Down was amazing because of how Mylene wanted to be a disco singer but her preacher dad didnt want "devil music" in his house. The show was able to transport to the 70s showing the birth of Hip-Hop and graffiti art. I highly recommend to watch this show.



also the show has an amazing wardrobe. the dress mylene had when she performed in church. That moment left me shook. 😂😂😂

The book that I liked reading in 2017 was Go ask Alice and if you are reading this please stop what you are doing and look for it.

Other books that I enjoyed are:
•Perks of Being a wallflower (there is a movie on it for those arent fan of books) by Stephen Chbosky
•I Hate Myself by Shane Dawson
•Saving Everest (on Wattpad)
• Cat Killer by Jayme Dray (on Wattpad) 


currently i am reading A Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes and I just got Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I am pretty stocked. 


also I read lots of books on Wattpad I might want to create a reading list. :)


Tv Shows and Movies have amazing soundtracks. Therefore they are good source of good music. The Hunger Games Soundtrack from all the movies has amazing songs. 

«i know the words to all these songs»
Here are some of my jams:



I end with the following sentimental words: "2017, please be good to me"