2016 edits

I am so lazy in writing a long ass boring introduction. To keep it simple. All edits are done by me. And I made an earlier post in May on photography
so enjoy the pics✨๐Ÿ“ท
made this on my phone.  

another phone edit :)

just hangin out with my 'friend'. My face weirdly fit into Tyga's.๐Ÿ˜‚

*in Dj Khaled's voice* "Another (phone edit) one"

EXCLUSIVE!!!
:
never seen before anyone. i liked this one even though i have never kept it on my IG. Btw IG account: @dewittsbryan

imagine this happening IRL๐Ÿ˜ฑ

puff! puff! 
**The smoke is not real**

Me & My Squad๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

loved this
"We soarin' flyin' "

loveddddddddddd thisssssssssssss pictureeeeeeeeeeee

where can i get enchanted books?


"I can make the stars dance light up the moon" 

lastly,my first edit ever. i was bored asf on that day and yep just decided
to take a photos of my
hands and imagine that i was
pinching imaginary clouds and 
a hot air balloon๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 



thats it guys :(

I am posting this because I know y'all have talents and hobbies or something you are good at. Do not sleep on it because the world does not know what 
they are missing. Also when you start doing something you love, dont give up or lose hope. 
  Take care of yourself and i will see you in  the next post