[ENTERTAINMENT] 2016 Favorites


This is like the version of my TCAs aka the Teens Choice Awardsbut instead of Teens’ it is Dewitts’ (no shit, Sherlock!) Basically the things and people that I liked in the entertainment industry of 2016. I really enjoyed what 2016 had in store in the entertainment version. So here are my thoughts on my FAVES.

 

 

Best Male Artist

DRAKE

 

Best Female Artist

RIHANNA

 

Fave Song

CONSIDERATION – RIHANNA FT SZA

 

Most played song on my phone

GHOST – HALSEY

 

Most overplayed song that annoys the shit out of me

PANDA – DESIIGNER

 

 

Fave Album

ANTI – RIHANNA

 

 

Most overrated album

LEMONADE – BEYONCE

 

 

Most surprising album

CRYBABY- MELANIE MARTINEZ

 

 

Album that I would recommend people to listen to

BADLANDS – HALSEY

 

 

Fave collaboration

THE GREATEST – SIA Ft. KENDRICK LAMAR

 

 

Most emotional song

MILLION REASONS – LADY GAGA

 

 

Fave Pop Song

FRESH EYES – ANDY GRAMMER

 

 

Fave Rap Song

LEMME FREAK – LIL DICKY

 

 

Fave HipHop Song

ONE DANCE – DRAKE

 

 

Fave Indie/Alternative Song

HEATHENS – TWENTY ONE PILOTS

 

 

Fave Rock Song

OPHELIA – THE LUMINEERS

 

 

Fave Duo or Group

TWENTY ONE PILOTS

 

I am done with the music part. If there is anything that you feel that I have left out or you want me to add just hit me up in the comment or send me an email.

Best Male Actor

GRANT GUSTIN

 

 

Best Female Actor

SARAH PAULSON

 

 

Best TV Show

STRANGER THINGS

 

 

Best Movie

NERVE

 

 

Best TV Show \\ Comedy

UNBREAKABLE KIMMY SHMIDT

 

 

Best TV Show \\ Drama

HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER

 

 

Best TV Show \\ Local aka Kenyan

AUNTIE BOSS

 

 

Best TV Show \\ Reality

KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS

 

 

Best TV Show \\ Arts & Travel

EUROMAXX on DW

 

 

Best TV Show \\ Telenovela

i. JANE THE VIRGIN

ii. EMPIRE    

     

 

Best TV Show \\ Horror

AMERICAN HORROR STORY ROANOKE

 

 

Best overrated TV Show

GAME OF THRONES

 

 

Best underrated TV Show

THE GET DOWN

 

 

TV Show that I want to fucking watch but I cannot because someone

forgot to pay for wifi

SKAM

 

 

Best TV Pairing/ Couple

CECE AND SHMIDT (NEW GIRL)

 

 

Best new TV Series

STRANGER THINGS

 

 

TV show that should not have ended in 2016

TEEN WOLF

 

 

Best death (LOL!) scene

CHANEL #2 BEING KILLED BY THE RED DEVIL(SCREAM QUEENS)

 

Most surprising plot twist

WES BEING KILLED IN HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER

 

 

Best movie \\ Comedy

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE

*I watched this movie with a couple who were busy eating each other. Yes, very awkward!

 

 

Best movie \\ Drama

FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM

 

Best movie \\ Sci-Fi

PASSENGERS

 

 

Craziest FX effects

DOCTOR STRANGE

**I haven’t seen it yet. The trailer was insane.

 

 

Fave trailer

DOCTOR STRANGE

 

 

Fave Animation

ZOOTOPIA

 

 

A good movie yet to watch

MOONLIGHT

 

 

Best duo in a movie

KEVIN HART AND DWAYNE JOHNSON IN CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE

 

 

Best sex scene

ALL THE SEX SCENES IN HTGAWM

 

 

Best overrated movie

STAR TREK

 

 

Worst overrated movie

SUICIDE SQUAD

 

 

Best book turned into a movie

MISS PEREGRINE AND THE HOME OF PECULIAR CHILDREN

 

 

Best producer /director

RYAN MURPHY

God bless his soul!!

 

 

Best movie soundtrack

NERVE SOUNDTRACK

 

 

 

And that is it, my faves of 2016. Opinions? Thoughts?  Anything you want to tell me. Share them below. The reason I am excited for 2017 is because the second season of Sense 8 IS FINALLY COMING OUT!!!!!! AND THIS IS THE SECOND LAST FRIDAY OF 2016! BHDWFJGJNFINVCNSJUVBFUHZSZJ! Sorry I just had a mini-stroke as I was typing this .Thanks so much for reading this and this is kind of the last post I will be making this year. I wish you a merry Christmas. And don’t forget to share this. xx