2016: What I am thankful for

So according to the Gregorian calendar 2016 is almost over. Yes this year is over. Leaving 2016 behind is something that I cannot wait for it to happen. So let me get started. As I am writing this I am listening to Mega Mash up by DJ Pyromania. And no this is not a promo or something of that sort.

 

 

2016, oh you bad bitch. Thanks for being a mofo full of surprises and not so surprising stuff. This is the first Christmas that we celebrated without Harambe. Prince died. George Michael died. Alan Rickman died. Mp3skull.com also died. My spirit and will to live kind of died. Do you know how many times that I wanted to press the delete button? Aside from all of that, who even knew Leonardo DiCaprio would get an Oscar for Titanic after almost 20 years. Ok yeah I know that it is not for Titanic but still and he got his first Oscar before Johnny Depp. WTF!!! If that is not even surprising enough? Donald Trump became President. And do you know what is even worse that, according to scientists, 2016 is going to be a second longer than usual. Like seriously guys, haven’t we had enough pain? I can’t wait for the ‘New Year New Me’ bullcrap that people post at the beginning of the year. Bitch, the only new thing in your life will be the calendar that you hang in the living room.

 

 

So here is what I am thankful for:


1.GOD. You made this year to be very 
interesting. can’teven wait to write about some of the experiences. Thank You for all those opportunities that came my way. Thanks for every moment, every twist and every turn of events that form a very fundamental part in my life and will somehow find its way on my blog.
 

2.MY FAMILY. Thank you for to
lerating me throughout the year cause God knows how mysterious I am.  Thank you so much for all the moments we have had together that were spent laughing and cheering up. And lastly, finally, wait forit, fuck y’all for every time you started bitching and talking ill about me. P.s. I still love you. This was all written genuinely with love.

 

.
3.MY GRANDMOTHER. I hope that I will always make you proud and I hope that you are in better place than this shit show we call earth and I love you forever. REST IN PEACE.

 

 .

4.MY CLOSEST FRIENDS. Thank you for being with me. I know I am the worst human being to ever exist and I am thankful for tolerating. Ok I am exaggerating I am waybetter than Hitler. Thanks guys so much. Seriously speaking you guys are the MVPs. Shout-out to Laura, Vivian, Norah, , Natalie and just to name a few. Thanks for keeping me up late at night.

 

 


5.HALSEY. GOOOOOOD BLESSS YOUR VOIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

 

 

6.RELATIVES. 2016 made me realize that I have a grandfather and uncle who haven’t even reached thirty. The fudge!!!!!!

 

 

 


7.INTERNET FRIENDS.
  Those people who I have met via social media especially from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and any other app. You guys keep doing what you are doing cause you inspire me to do what I do.

 


8.FAKE PEOPLE. Thanks for making me realize that I can do better and I don’t need you in my life. Thanks for testing my patience just to see how far it can go.

 

 


9.Lastly I would like to thank you READERS. From whatever
 corner of the world that you are from thanks a lot for reading my postsCause you are the reason why I am still here. Thanks a lot. So this year this blog has had 3k views actually 3042+ views. Thanks a lot. Even though I bet half of them belong to me. It is funny how a little promo can do. Seriously speaking I have not been busy with this blog and that is my own fault and I am working on that. So I hope that you will still be here with me in the next year and years to come and thanks so much.

 

 

AND WITH CHRISTMAS OVER, I WANT TO WISH YOU AN AWESOME 2017.BAI!!!!