The Curse of This Rain


🎶Mood: Bed Peace(feat. Childish Gambino) — Jhené Aiko


Current Weather: Rain 
Current  Mood: Aaaaarghhhhh!!!! *insert curse words here*

Why can't rain just drop all at once like a sheet and then it becomes sunny again.

Ever since the supermoon, the weather changed from hot and sunny to cold and wet. And because of the rain, I get out of the house less. When I get out I wish I did not step out in the first place becaus eof the following expected reasons:

1. MUD EVERYWHERE. My shoes will go out looking all clean like Miley circa 2007 and then when I go back, they are all dirty and unnoticed like Miley circa 2013
*Enjoy this artistic shot :)*

2. WETNESS. I want to get for the right reasons not from the rain. And also when I reach the house that is when the rain stops.

3. FEAR OF DYING FROM A LIGHTNING STRIKE. I want to die a normal death and not from a lightning strike because I was wearing a red clothing.

4. PRICES RISE. Especially bus fares.

5. NO LIGHTS. Just when my phone is below 20% thats when the lights decide to say "Hasta La Vista!". Bitch!


I know that these rains are like a blessing to people who work in carwashes, selling of rain gear and saloons because of reasons which are self-explanatory but a lot of people. 

So I found this Tumblr post which is attached below that answers the question I asked up there.

Also enjoy this low resolution of the rainbow that I took the other day. Lol.Bye.

BONUS: enjoy this dank meme😂😂😂