My November Playlist


Sorry for the silence guys. I have been going through a lot lately. I am fine. But away from me, how are you guys. I hope you had a great October and a very scary  Halloween. I sure I did not :)So I wanted to do a simple post. Actually I have never done this. So here is a my playlist of EIGHT songs that I think you will like. If you have any of the songs already, then we are one in regards to our music taste. Feel free to comment that song that you feel that I should listen to. 

1. Come on Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners

2. Grigio Girls by Lady Gaga

3. Consideration by Rihanna

4. Come Get Her by Rae Smmerud

5. Pity Party by Melanie Martinez

6. Love, Money, Party( feat. Big Sean ) by Miley Cyrus 

7. Highlights by Kanye West

8. Ghost by Halsey


There is a variety of genres. If this list is too mainstream for you. Dont fret. Another post will be coming up with notso known singers. So yeah. I will see you guys. And yes, I will not vanish again for another month. Who knows I might do another post tomorrow.  With all seriousness, see ya later


also you check out my newest yt video:https://youtu.be/ghD7aU7cKM8

Signing out,
Dewitts

xo