DOING THINGS THAT I DIDNT EXPECT I WOULD DO

How many times have you ever said "...over my dead body" 
"...not even in a million years"
"I will never.."
"Catch me dead if I..."
And so on and so on.

I usually swear in the morning that I will not do something but by the time it is like at noon. I find myself doing it. 

That something can be;
>texting
>listening to music
>taking selfies in the toilet
>watching only ONE YouTube video
>be happy

But then I end up not living to my expectations by watching numerous videos. I am that type of person who goes to YouTube to watch a video by Caspar Lee and ten videos later I am watching videos on Pregnant Teens(yikes!!)

So what I am trying to say is that. We cannot all stick to a plan that we made ourselves. Just when you make plans, God laughs. Not everything will fall into place the way you want it to be. 

Years back, I quit social media saying I would never come back again. Look at me now tweeting and snapping my weirdness. The thought of me reading Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER(lol the Taylor Swift song) crossed my mind, now I have memorized Song of Myself.

Just wait for the right time to come for all to fall in place.


Images from @connorfranta/ via twitter