A Very Dewitts Christmas




•wake up at 9
•chores chores and much more chores  
•get an idea of a story that pops in my head but I don't want to say now because it's too early for me and I don't want to give out the plot already
•my wound has stopped swelling that is cause yesterday I broke a window with my fist and one of the shards punctured my palm then I started streaming blood
•my dad tells me that his brother is coming today and I don't know if I am suppose to be excited or not so I just give out a dull cheer
•text my friends as I download new ebooks
•I finish watching American Horror Story:Freakshow again which I had started on Monday. I end up googling about conjoined twins and I realize the Thailand was once called Siam and the most famous conjoined twins from Thailand were refered to as the Siamese twins.
•I realize that Edward Mordrake was not only a AHS character but also existed in real life. He is a two faced guy,literally. He died after his other face that was on the back of the head was surgically removed.
•I start reading Anne Frank at the same time I am reading Lolita.
•it's funny how people you don't talk to in a long time wish you a merry Christmas and they expect a reply back 
•I sleep for 2 hours before I am called to eat fries and chicken 
•my phones battery but I am still listening to music anyway
•I lie to my friend that I'm in upcountry when I an literally at home but I've not told him the truth 
•my uncle comes and we talk about my university,my achievements,girls,modelling and other stuff. My dad on the other hand is sugar coating how I am getting a job at a magazine house. To tell you the truth, I am not getting it because I was suppose to get an email of confirmation on Friday but I didn't.
•my uncle calls his friend and they all arrive by 6pm. In total we have 6 guests 
•While I was reading Anne Frank you have no idea in the name of coincidence the movie that came on TV. No, it's not the Anne Franke movie but that would be obvious. It's the Fault in Our Stars. It's a coincidence because the characters that's if you've either read the book or watched the movie,they go to Amsterdam and visit the Anne Frank House.
•my uncle and friends leave by 9pm and I go to my room.
•just like me the moon is also full tonight.
I talk with my friends till late before I sleep.