My 5 albums of 2015

5. 1000 Forms of Fear by Sia

Totally one fantastic album that I love this year. If you have heard her singles Chandelier, Elastic Heart, Big Girls Cry and Fire meets Gasoline then you are going to love this album. Her sound is usually amazing. This is the first album of hers that I heard and I have started to listen to the rest.

4. Pure Heroine by Lorde
Just like Sia, her soundis unique and this is why I like it. Cause her songs are able to stand out. I have listened to this album not only from my phone but from movies and videos that feature songs from this album. I'd recommend this album to anyone

3. To Pimp a Butterfly by Kendrick Lamar 
Amazing. Enough said. 

2. Beauty Behind Maddness by The Weeknd
This album is too sexual and that's the reason why I love it. I first heard of him on that Ariana Grande song that he got featured and I thought that maybe he was just a one hit wonder but it turns out that he has been singing for three years.
The best song that I liked hands downs is Angel. (I hope you find somebody to love)

1. 1989 by Taylor Swift
2015 was her year cause she was nominated in all of the international music awards and her singles were on top of all music charts. I think that I might have listened to this album like one thousand nine hundred and eight nine times. Just kidding, I might have listened to it more than that. Well my best songs from this album are I know places and All you had to do was stay. I must agree with the other Swifties her move to pop worked out