2005 vs 2015


It's just 10 years ago that YouTube was launched and now we are going to take a walk down memory lane and see how far we have come 
Beyoncé
She still looks flawless and does not seem to have aged. But her skin tone appears to be brighter but  she is still rocking her brown hair

Phones
Who remembers the phone on the right? Well if you are a 2000s baby there's a possibility that you have no idea how cool it was to have such a phone. The Nokia 3310 was a success due to its hard body and it's resistance to damaging compared to the phones now.  I remember my dad having this phone and I used to play Space Impact on it. Exit Nokia enter iPhone, now the iPhone 6s is the 'it' phone of 2015 and I can't wait to have it 

Movies
The chronicles of Narnia was a commercial success in 2005 and I still enjoy it to date. Mad Max: Fury Road is arguably the movie of year

Kim Kardashian
That's when she was still friends with Paris Hilton and her infamous sex tape had not leaked. But now, she has a huge ass empire behind her(pun intended!) and her own family

Music
Back then, Mariah Carey's We belong together was a hit but as of this year I can say that The Weeknd's Can't feel my face is a hit

Well that's all I had today. I hope you enjoyed it and you can comment below whatever you want to say even if it is naughty and irrelevant because I don't mind