Classic Songs You Need To Have Heard

                                                       HEY JUDE - The Beatles


Remember early this year when Rihanna released FourFive Seconds.(Me too!) Many young people and when  I say young I mean really young people did not have any idea who Paul McCartney was. They thanked Rihanna and Kanye West for putting Paul McCartney in the limelight. Actually Paul McCartney was in One Direction. Not the one you know but the 60'S one called The Beatles. And this song is one of their songs.


JOLENE - Dolly Parton


She is a godmother to a Hollywood star who is now seen as the worst role model to kids and the most controversial celebrity. She recently came out as a bisexual dating a Victoria's Secrets model(who wouldn't want to date one) and she has been photographed naked- a lot  of times. By now I think that you might know that it is Miley Cyrus. This song is about a woman singing to her man's side bitch called Jolene.


I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU - Whitney Houston



Not really a classic but I think it is, because it is 25 years old now.This is the song that makes Whitney Houston to be remembered. This is an iconic song that has made way to modern artistes like Ariana Grande and Mariah Carey whom now I think that the whole voice thing is failing for her. Fun fact this song was originally sang by Dolly Parton.

I WANT YOU BACK - Jackson 5



This is the first song that I performed in the bathroom. It got stuck in my head after watching Daddy Day Care. It was released in 1969 and it was 45 year old last year.