Song of the Day: Feeling Myself

Not to be confused with will.i.am's feeling myself

This is a Nicki Minaj song from her third album, the PinkPrint, featuring none other than Queen Bey
The song is catchy especially when they repeat the songs title.

The part that I like of the song is when Beyoncé is able to take charge of the world and stops it then tells Nicki MInaj to carry on. 

I kept this song on repeat like on a Friday night till I knew it. Even now I still don't know it. That's why I like it cause I won't get bored of it easily 
I hope to hear more like this from Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj. I wonder why in flawless Beyoncé refers to herself as Yoncé and Nicki Minaj as Onika.

If you know why please tell me?:) 

Thanks for reading this post guys. If you have any feedback and question feel free to comment below and don't forget to subscribe to my blog and share my posts

Take care guys. Keep this blog trending

Am @DewittsBryan on twitter