Dewitts Bryan | PinkPrint

A HEY GUYS,

Thanks for reading my post.
I am writing this on Nicki Minaj's new album
I personally like album. It's so amazing.
My best song is the first song All Things Go. The first time I heard it that is 4 days ago I kept it on replay. The song is dope and inspiring. 
Nicki Minaj if you're reading this, you should know that this song is sick xx and thanks for making it the first track

In the album she collaborates with Ariana Grande in Get on your knees, Beyoncé in Feeling Myself, Meek Mill in Buy a Heart and Big Daddy,Drake and Lil. Wayne in Only and Truffle Butter , Jeremih in Favorite ,Skylar Grey in Bed of Lies and Lunchmoney Lewis in Trini Dem Girls which I like
Truffle Butter is track 20 and it comes with the album.

I listen to PinkPrint like all the time. This is  actually my album of the week
Incase you're wondering what my other albums of the week are. Here is the list of albums that I've liked and never regretted listening to
1. 1989 Taylor Swift 
2. Beyoncé Beyoncé 
3. Halcyon Days Ellie Goulding
4. X Ed Sheeran
5. PRISM Katy Perry

Thanks for reading guys
Hope to see you next time 
Take care :)

Follow me on twitter @DewittsBryan