Scratched face

This is a story of bad things happening to good people. I am sure that this sounds cliche but it's true. This is a story of how my face was scratched 

Day One, Thursay 11th
This is how I looked on that Thursay morning no scratch no bruise. Just another sunny day for Dewitts to cycle and have fun in the morning. Little did I do what was in store for me and my face.  This selfie was taken around 9am#nofilter
One hour later....
As I ride my bike. I start feeling dizzy. My vision starts becoming a little bit blurry. And that's when I start having visions. Weird ones. So weird that I can't remember them. My sense come back to me and I realise I have soil in my mouth. I try to gather strength to lift myself up. As a question lingers in my mind what happened? Then when I stand up, i see two people whom I had seen them sometime ago at nearer distance. This made me realise I hadn't gone for long. And it's from this I realized that I had fainted. Touching to see if I felt pain I realized I had a scratched face
I ended telling my family that I had fainted but they concluded that I had fallen. I also told my close friends cause they're the ones who matter and care to me.

Day Two, Friday 12th
Being a selfie addict. I had to take photos in order to update my whatsapp display picture and my Instagram so I came up with the idea of wearing RayBans and a Bandana. Which looked dope :)
Did I mention that it was my uncle'a wedding(an uncle whom I was to see for the first time) so I didn't want to show up and steal the spotlight as usual. That's called being sarcasm.  Anyway here are the pics

This was part of my campaign of promoting thirst and quenching it. :)
I was actually drinking Sprite not tequila or spirits cause am underage and I'd never drink alcohol. 

One Week Later...
My forehead is now pink. Cause of the clot is now peeled off.
Almost healed right now I can go out of the house. And have fun as I used to.
This is a story of bad things happening to good people.

Thanks for reading guys.
Hope to see you soon.
Take care :)
X

Follow me on twitter: @bryan_dewitts