It's 2015- nothing's changed

CHANGE is what we experience when something happens or we hope for something to happen 

What if whatever we hoped for passed and there's no change 

This is me at 22:42 on 31•12•2014
Am excited that the year is ending am in the whatsapp group where am changing the subject in relation to the countdown 

1 hour 10 mins later am in my bed 
And then a funny text comes to my phone 
It reads:

BE WARNED!!!

On 31st December 2014 at exactly 11:59PM don't go the loo... Walae 

YOU WILL COME OUT  NEXT YEAR!


I LAUGH AT IT 
I decide to forward it to my friends 
Most of them find it funny but some don't even reply. This makes me feel bad for myself. Not that I have friends who are snobs but I'm not having wonderful moments

This girl tells me that she is raving so I ough to text her later in the morning.
While I'm in bed. Sad, hopeless with a drunk dad downstairs whom I see no change in him.

11:59pm 
Can't wait for the year to end. I lay on my bed to pray for my expectations. Some of  which includes me passing my senior final exams.
I hear screams as shouts from outside.
The tv is loud enough,louder than usual.
This is cause there is a live event.

0:00 next day
Still praying as my sister is shouting that it's 2015
I stop praying and reflect on my life. Who am I living for?
I realise that am living for my parents. Not me. 
I always want to be the best kid yet I'm seen like am not meant to be alive.
Well it's 2015 and there's going to be changes.

Even though I didn't feel great about it. There's something about 2015 that will make me feel better now.

And here's my first photo for 2015
And here's my firs screenshot 


Since today's throwback Thursday. I will like all of y'all to reflect back to 2014 and keep in mind that it's a throwback and it's you who can change the future 

Follow @DewittsBryan on twitter