Dewitts Bryan | My 1989 Review

Hi there

You're just in time to see my take on Taylor Swift's 1989 album
The album was released on October 27 2014 after sucessful teasers in form of clue in August 2014( btw did you see the guy photobombing)

Clue #1
Taylor took to Instagram on August 4 and posted a video of her pushing button 18 on in an elevator

Clue #2
On August 6,she tweeted a screenshot of her lockscreen of the time 5:00
Clue #3
The next day,August 7,she posted a screenshot of Yahoo! on Instagram

With all the clues above, Swifties were able to realise that the live stream was to happen at Yahoo! on August 18 at 5:00
It's at the live stream she unveiled the album artwork
After the live stream ended the album was available for preorder 

I got the album on the week before Blank Space was released and I immediately knew that blank space was ought to be a single.


The other song that I liked is All you had to do is stay and Out of the woods.

The digital booklet is amazing as well. It had a competition but it was too late for me to participate in it plus it was for American citizens.
I guess this is her first album where she doesn't collaborate. But she'll still remain my Sweetheart 

Well guys that's all I had to concerning 1989. If liked it you can subscribe to my blog and leave a comment 

You can follow me on twitter: @DewittsBryan

And if you missed the live stream. Here is the link

Take care :)
X